What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, Tour Details, Customer Address, Trip Plan or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience we may store your credit card information longer than 60 days in order to expedite future orders, and to automate the billing process.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. That makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We don't honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We don't honor them because:
Not support third party
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
And we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
A. Booking Procedure
1. The Booking & Reservations of Hotels/Tours/Transportation etc. will be confirmed only on 100% advance basis before the commencement of services taken through Incredible Travel India Private Tour, Jaipur (India). 2. No Interest shall be payable by us on any deposit, what so ever.
B. Our Liability:
1. We are Travel Agents & Holiday Organizers only and act as Agents for clients on one hand & for operators of various facilities on the other hand in the best interest of the client/s. We do not own any Hotel, do not control or operate any Airline / Railways / any other services. Although we try our best to arrange and recommend the best services, yet we do not hold any responsibility for the performance of all / any of the services provided by service providers or for any dissatisfaction, delay, accidents, injuries, loss of life, property, document/s & baggage/s, flight/rail delays, reservations, transportation, insurance, cancellations, suspensions or any other eventuality / irregularity and also for any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown of any facility, act of omission and commission. It is understood that the client/s shall not bring, make or raise any action, demand or claim in any respect whatsoever against us, our Employees or Directors or Partners or Proprietor.
2. Any claim or complaint by the client/s must be notified in writing to the Office of the Company at Jaipur (Rajasthan) positively within 07 (seven) days from the end of the tour. No claim would be entertained under any circumstances thereafter.
3. We do not carry any independent / additional liability to any client beyond the liability which is reimbursed to us by any hotel, airline, tour operator or other concerned agencies. Under all circumstances our liability shall be limited only to the amount received by us in this regard.
4. In case of any claim / dispute the Courts at Jaipur (Rajasthan) – India only shall have the Jurisdiction.
10% cancellation will be charged if the cancellation is made 45 days prior to arrival date.
25% cancellation will be charged if the cancellation is made 30 days prior to arrival date.
50% cancellation will be charged if the cancellation is made 15 days prior to arrival date.
100% cancellation will be charged on cancellation within last 10 days or NO Show.
1. No refund will be made for any unutilized or partly utilized services of any nature.
2. Any refund due to the client/s on account of cancellation and for changes made in the booking or on any other account will take minimum 30 (Thirty days) to process the refund.
3. No partial refund shall be made for unused rooms, meals and other services.
E. Amendment Fee:
The booking/s once confirmed is generally not amendable. However, if the client requires amending the same, an amendment fee of Rs.1000 minimum per amendment shall be applicable.
In the interest of the client/s we recommend for taking Comprehensive Travel Insurance at their cost covering all risks.
1. All Tours / Services are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Company, Government of India, Reserve Bank of India or such other rules & regulations as may be applicable.
2. If the accommodation is not available in the identified / specified hotel/s for particular Tour due to reasons beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the client/s to Hotel/s maintaining more or less the same standard. No complaint/s or claim shall be made by the client/s in this respect.
3. We reserve the right to cancel the tour before the date of departure. In such case we shall be liable to refund only the amount paid by the client/s without any interest.
4. Child with extra bed will be treated as an adult.
5. No other service/s will be provided which are not mentioned in the voucher/s issued by us.
6. Any amendment made after the booking shall be treated as booking cancelled and re-booked.
7. Rates are subject to change without any notice.
8. While all efforts are made to ensure availability / accuracy of the information through our communications / website / brochures etc., we accept no responsibility / liability for any errors or omissions.
9. Rate of Exchange will be applicable as per prevailing rate.
37,Loins Lane Colony, 200ft Bypass, First Road, Pancyawala
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
Last Edited on 2017-08-04